Sir Arturus (AKA Syr Arlof O’Donovae) is the founding member of House Aranmore. He is well known for his early exploits across the known world, including, while playing a central role in starting the Great Northeastern War. He joined the Veassallurds before the year 877 A.D.(A.S. 22) as recorded by them. Upon moving to Trimaris, he would become squired to Sir Seosaidh mac Seosaidh.
Arms: Argent, a dragon rampant between three wheels azure.
Arturus occasionally writes and performs music an spoken word works, including:
- Performed Belle Qui Tient Ma Vie for Her Majesty, accompanied by Musigentia (!987).
- Coronation of Bjorn and Morgen (East realm) Written by Sir Arturus, with assistance from Countess Hilary.
- The Company of Nine – a song co-written by Sir Arturus
- The Vigil of Syr Arlof – text from The Lost Tales of Harry Pudding
Founder of the Known World Architectural Guild, Sir Arturus published “Sacred Spaces” newsletter for several years, and organized and executed many well known historic reconstructions at the Pennsic War during that time, including the Cadbury Camp gate, the Chartres Cathedral nave (in the Cooper’s Barn), the White Horse of Uffington (on the battlefield hill) and a thatched welsh cottage.
- 10 July 2015 – King’s Order of Excellence (East)
- 20 July 1996 – Companion of the Troubadour (East)
- 18 January 1992 – Order of the Bards Laureate (Masque) (Trimaris)
- 01 September 1990 – Count (Trimaris)
- 11 November 1989 – Order of Chivalry
- 20 June 1987 – Award of Arms
- 13 May 1989 – Argent Morningstar (Trimaris)